“While it doesn’t seem immediately obvious that a venture capital firm could have a significant impact on the environment, it remains important that all of us take a step back and look how we can reduce our consumption of natural resources and conduct our business in a more environmentally friendly way,” says Kristin Hutchins, Future Factory Managing Director.
Future Factory’s initiatives include:
- implementing an office-wide recycling program;
- reducing paper usage through policies against printing Web pages and emails, and creating an online phone directory;
- promoting public transportation by subsidizing employee’s usage
- adopting a telecommuting policy; and
- offering funding preference to companies that value good corporate citizenship and environmentally responsible behavior.
Future Factory is a venture capital firm with offices in Atlanta and New Orleans.